For all general questions, prescription refills or to schedule an appointment, contact our office at:
Education and Training
- B.A. Biology Assumption College
- D.O. University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship in Pain Management - Montefiore Medical Center
We accept all insurances and participate with the majority of major health care plans.
If you would like to confirm your plan is covered, please call us at 203.407.3560View detailed insurance information
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute at St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Connecticut Orthopaedic Surgery Center – Milford
- Bassick High School
- Bunnell High School
- Central High School
- Fairfield Ludlowe High School
- Fairfield Warde High School
- Harding High School
- Masuk High School
- Notre Dame High School
- St. Joseph's High School
- Stratford High School
- Trumbull High School
221 Patient Reviews
Kyle Silva, DO, is a triple board-certified physician who specializes in Pain Management, Lifestyle Medicine and Physiatry (PM&R).
Dr. Silva was named chief resident during his training at Montefiore Medical Center. His work has been published in a variety of peer-reviewed journals, and he has presented on both the local and national level on the topic of ultrasound-guided techniques for pain management. Dr. Silva was awarded the Leo Davidoff Society teaching award, and was a recipient of the Patient Care Trust Fund Grant for the utilization of 3-D printing in medicine and its application to the field of prosthetics.
Dr. Silva is an avid volunteer in his community, and has provided medical coverage for a number of sporting events, including soccer, football, and ballet. He especially enjoys traveling and has volunteered abroad in Cuzco, Peru to improve global access to healthcare.
He is a member of several professional societies, including the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, the American College of Lifestyle Medicine, and the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Silva is a provider at Connecticut Orthopaedics located in Trumbull.
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Leo Davidoff Society Teaching Award
- Patient Care Trust Fund Grant
Research and Publications
- Silva K, Gritsenko K, Wahezi SE. (2017) Animal Models of Nociception and Pain. Ch 6. In:Pain Medicine. Springer, Cham.
- Shah J, Silva K, Wahezi SE. (2017) Spondylosis with Generalized Degeneration, DISH, Uncovertebral, and Facet Pain. Ch 78. In: Musculoskeletal Sports and Spine Disorders. Springer, Cham.
- Shah J, Silva K, Wahezi SE. (2017) Lumbar Spondylotic and Arthritic Pain. Ch 98. In: Musculoskeletal Sports and Spine Disorders. Springer, Cham.
- Wahezi SE, Silva K, Lederman A, Emam M, Downie SA. Currently recommended third occipital nerve injectate volumes concomitantly block the greater occipital nerve. Clinical implications for managing cervicogenic headache. A cadaveric study. Pain Physician (2016), 19(7). E1079-E1086.
- Silva K, Rand S, Cancel D, Chen Y, Kathirathamby R, Stern, M. Three dimensional (3-D) printing: A cost-effective solution for improving global accessibility to prostheses. PM&R (2015); 7(12), 1312-1314.
- Silva K, Shah J, Durgam R, Stern M, Prince D, Syrkin G, Lasak A. The pursuit of optimal living after cancer through comprehensive coordinated care. J Phys Med Rehabil Disabil: (2015): 1: 004.
- Wahezi SE, Silva K, Najafi S. Pain relief through percutaneous trochanteroplasty in a patient with bilateral trochanteric myelomatous lytic lesions. Pain Physician (2015); 18: E57-E63.