Moving Forward Together: A message to our valued patients
To Our Valued Patients,
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health.
Our primary focus at Connecticut Orthopaedics continues to be our commitment to the well-being of our patients, staff and the community we serve. We’ve been here for you throughout the past year, and we continue to offer expert care in the safest possible environment.
Despite the challenges of the last year, we have several exciting developments that we wanted to share with you. They include:
- Partnering with Hartford Healthcare in the new Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute at St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- A new orthopaedic-only surgical center in Milford
- A new Shelton location, offering specialty and urgent care
- A new state-of-the-art 7,000 sq/ft Sports Therapy | Rehab center in Branford
- Being named “Best Orthopaedic Practice” in the 2020 Shoreline Time’s “Best of” Reader’s Poll
There is no other Connecticut practice offering the convenience, personalized care and comprehensive experience you will find at Connecticut Orthopaedics. From your first visit, to diagnosing your injury, to treatment and rehabilitation, we offer end-to-end orthopaedic services designed to safely accommodate your needs.
To learn more or schedule an appointment today, call 203.407.3500.
In good health,
The Team at Connecticut Orthopaedics