Connecticut Orthopaedics is searching for a full-time dynamic Registration Specialist to join our team. If you have a passion for behind-the-scenes patient care in fast paced environment, apply below!
This role is responsible for the referrals, prior authorization for workers compensation, and pre-estimation needs. You will act as an expert resource related to the processes associated with registering patients, referrals, and workers compensation pre authorizations.
Our goal is to provide the best patient care. You will be responsible for demonstrating a service orientation which consistently aims at exceeding client expectations, and which contributes positively to a greater working environment.
Does this sound like you?
- Ability to interact with patients to collect correct insurance/demographic information via email, or phone.
- Serve as a liaison in all Connecticut Orthopaedic office’s related to registration, referrals, workers compensation, registration, and pre-estimation needs.
- Achieve excellence in performance by working collaboratively with other team members, as well as with tasks and projects related to external vendor relationships.
Can you meet these Education and Experience requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent; supplemented with three (3) years of related work
- Preferred Experience in Greenway Primesuite Practice Management and EMR, Payer Eligibility Web Sites is helpful, customer service skill set.
What’s in it for you?
Connecticut Orthopaedics provides a highly competitive suite of benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA options and a stellar retirement plan with generous company contribution.
If this sounds like you, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!