Hiring in Multiple Locations!
A great opportunity exists for Physical Therapists to join the staff at Connecticut Orthopaedics, the largest physician-owned orthopaedic practice in New England. We are proud of our Physical Therapy staff retention rate and enjoy hearing from the staff how much they love being part of the team! Wouldn’t you like to join that work environment?
As a Physical Therapist at CO, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues who are eager to help you become successful and have the advantage of easy access to the ordering physician.
Connecticut Orthopaedics offers a competitive compensation package, a full suite of highly desirable benefits and a generous retirement plan contribution. Our time off policy supports our goal to have a work-life balance that our staff can enjoy!
- Physical Therapists must be licensed in the state of Connecticut in order to evaluate and treat patients under the limitations stated in the State of CT practice act.
- Therapists will complete all requirements to maintain their licensure including, but not limited to the 20 hours of continuing education per annum. (CEU is offered as part of the compensation package)
- Therapists will complete their documentation in a timely manner including not leaving for the day until all patient related paperwork is complete.
- Therapists will communicate with the prescribing Physician as appropriate through verbal and electronic methods.
- Therapists will work closely with front desk staff in scheduling patients, collecting co-payments, assisting with answering phones as needed.
- Therapists will work closely with co-workers while treating to assure the safety of all patients in the office.
- Professional conduct at all times is the expectation of all of our staff.
- Therapists will evaluate and treat our patients with various orthopedic conditions including but not limited to cervical/thoracic/lumbar sprains, strains, shoulder impingement syndrome, rotator cuff and labral tears, hip and knee osteoarthritis, total joint replacements, anterior cruciate ligament tears/reconstructions, etc.
- Physical Therapists will help to oversee and educate ancillary staff include PT aides and ATCs assisting in the clinic
- Physical Therapists will work closely with PT supervisor for scheduling and time off purposes.
Are you a New Grad? Please consider applying! We offer a pre-licensure position that will allow you to get acclimated to your career, working alongside an experienced PT staff member, earn some money and allow you time to study for your boards.
Interested? Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time