Website Connecticut Orthopaedics
We are looking for a Physical Therapist to join our exceptional care team.
Interested in growing your career while making an impact in the lives of patients each and every day?
Become an integral part of the largest private orthopaedic practice in New England offering a competitive salary, excellent work-life balance, and exceptional career growth opportunities!
What you will have the ability to do…
- Play a critical role in the patient experience and recovery process by evaluating and treating patients with various types of orthopaedic injuries
- Be part of a growing PT team that are eager to help each other succeed
- Practice leadership and teaching skills by overseeing PT aides and ATCs
- Practice communication and planning skills by coordinating care with physicians and working to schedule patients with administrative staff
Skills and abilities you should possess…
- A positive attitude and friendly, courteous demeanor
- Ability to comply with all HIPAA requirements
Education and experience needed…
- A license to provide physical therapy in Connecticut
- Completion of requirements to maintain licensure, including continuing education
New graduates – please consider applying! We offer a pre-licensure position that allows you to work alongside an experienced PT staff member and earn income while studying for your boards!