Website Connecticut Orthopaedics
Connecticut Orthopaedics is searching for a full-time enthusiastic Orthopaedic Nurse to join our Total Joint Team in the Hamden Area. If you have a passion for providing exceptional patient care, clinical administrative support and working as a team, apply below!
This role will provide support to the Physicians and/or ARPN’s and Physician Assistants. You will be the communication bridge between the physicians and the patients, addressing inquiries and concerns promptly and professionally.
Our goal is to provide the best patient care. You will be responsible for following up on surgical patients to ensure any necessary pre-op and testing appointments have been completed.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, EMR documentation, pre-authorization, prescribing prescriptions and/or injectables and tracking labs and diagnostic studies.
Does this sound like you?
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and administrative responsibilities.
- EMR, computer, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to professionally interact with patients, medical staff, and other stakeholders.
Can you meet these Education and Experience requirements?
- LPN Licensure
- 3-5 years of experience as an LPN is required, preferably with a focus on Orthopaedics and total joint care.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an Orthopaedic practice preferred.
What’s in it for you?
Connecticut Orthopaedics provides a highly competitive suite of benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA options and a stellar retirement plan with generous company contribution.
If this sounds like you, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!