Website Connecticut Orthopaedics
Connecticut Orthopaedics is searching for a full-time enthusiastic Medical Records Associate to join our team. If you have a passion for administrative patient care in fast paced environment, apply below!
This role serves as the administrative member of the Medical Record’s team. This position handles release of information for the practice, patient and attorney phone calls related to medical records stays abreast of HIPAA regulations.
Our goal is to provide the best patient care. You will be responsible for managing the requests for release of information for the practice and other correspondence. You will also be responsible for working with ROI vendor to ensure patient records are properly being released and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and outstanding phone etiquette
- Demonstrate knowledge and compliance of all HIPAA regulations
- Ability to problem solve and work as a member of a team
Can you meet these Education and Experience requirements?
- High School Diploma required.
- Experience in a Medical Administrative role 2+ years, Orthopedic experience is a plus
- Experience working in an EMR (electronic medical record)
What’s in it for you?
Connecticut Orthopaedics provides a highly competitive suite of benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA options and a stellar retirement plan with generous company contribution.
If this sounds like you, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!