Connecticut Orthopaedics is searching for a full-time energetic Medical Receptionist to join our team. If you have a passion for face-to-face patient care in fast paced environment, apply below!
This role is at the front desk of our medical office and assists our patients and other visitors. The primary duties include greeting and checking in patients, answering questions, collecting patient co-pays, and processing paperwork.
Our goal is to provide the best patient care. You will be responsible for entering demographics and insurance information into our EMR, determine fees and process copays, and other duties assigned by your supervisor.
Does this sound like you?
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills and systems aptitude
Can you meet these Education and Experience requirements?
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate of Arts degree, Medical Assistant or Medical Administrative certificate or higher preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of front desk experience with a medical practice, including electronic medical record-keeping
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with insurance authorizations as well as Orthopaedic or Physical Therapy background preferred.
What’s in it for you?
Connecticut Orthopaedics provides a highly competitive suite of benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA options and a stellar retirement plan with generous company contribution.
If this sounds like you, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!