Connecticut Orthopaedics is seeking a Medical Insurance Registrations specialist to fill a temporary position, with the potential of a becoming permanent employee.
This position reports to the Coding Manager and specializes in registration, referrals, prior authorization for workers compensation, and pre-estimation needs; some of which may be in satellite offices. This position requires familiarization of interfaces and applications that gather registration data, such as patient demographics, as well as knowledge of insurance verification and payer registration denial processes. An ideal candidate demonstrates a service orientation which consistently aims at exceeding client expectations and which contributes positively to the greater working environment.
- Achieves excellence in performance by working collaboratively with others within the Central Billing Office, as well as with tasks and projects related to external vendor relationships.
- Support and demonstrates the values of Connecticut Orthopaedic conducting activities in an ethical manner with integrity, honesty, and confidentiality.
- Demonstrate a positive, open-minded, can-do attitude. Represents a team perspective and willingness and enthusiasm to collaborate with others.
- Exhibit sound judgment, obtains the facts, examines options, gains support, and achieves positive outcomes.
- Enthusiastically promote a cooperative team environment to provide value to all customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent; supplemented with three (3) years of related work
- Experience in Greenway, Medi Soft, Microsoft Suite, GE Centricity software is helpful.