Connecticut Orthopaedics is searching for a patient and attentive health care Customer Service Representative to join our bustling organization.
This role is the entry point for patients to engage with the practice and request information or an appointment. Management of phone calls and appointment requests are of high priority to meet the patient’s objective for calling while providing exceptional customer service.
Our goal is to provide outstanding and professional customer service to all of our patients. You will be responsible for answering incoming phone calls and should be able to process and disseminate vast amounts of information. You will manage appointment requests and register patients into our practice management system.
Does this sound like you?
- The ability to communicate effectively and clearly across all departments and to patients
- Effective time management on phone calls
- Ability to multitask in a high call volume call center
- Strong aptitude in the use of computer applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Capability to navigate computer applications while speaking with patient
Can you meet these Education and Experience requirements?
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service or call center environment
What’s in it for you?
Connecticut Orthopaedics provides a highly competitive suite of benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA options and a stellar retirement plan with generous company contribution.
If this sounds like you, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!